Can't Beet This!
CAN’T BEET THIS!
Power up your performance, naturally
· Supports proper hydration and oxygenation
· Provides a natural source of energy
· May support healthy blood sugar levels
This organic beetroot formula delivers oxygen and nutrients to fuel workouts and keep endurance strong. Sustaining vascular integrity and health, CAN’T BEET THIS is low in sugar and filled with natural herbs and plants to support energy levels as well as flavor. Among the organic blend, key ingredients include Coconut Water, Yerba Mate Leaf, Maca, Rhodiola Rosea, Panax Ginseng, Eleuthero Root and Cordyceps Mushrooms.
· Organic Beetroot - Consuming beets has been recommended for centuries by herbalists in Europe for its organ strengthening qualities and more specifically for those whose liver needed more support. We now know that beetroot is indeed one of the most natural sources of bioavailable iron and that it may increase circulation, which is important for heart, brain, and liver function.
· Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids – Naturally produced hypoallergenic and gluten-free, made up of complex carbohydrates that remain stored in muscles long after consumption providing sustained energy.
· Organic Lemon – Great source of Vitamin C and potassium, may support healthy blood pressure levels and even help make breathing easier.
· Organic Coconut Water Powder – Great source of potassium and possibly the most hydrating beverage on Earth.
· Organic Pomegranate – Beneficial for the heart; may support healthy blood pressure levels.
· Organic Brown Rice Extract – May improve function of cardiovascular, digestion, brain and nervous systems.
· Organic Maca Root Powder - Used by the Andean people for two thousand years, Maca is often cited as the food Inca imperial warriors ate before battle. Maca is an amazing source of energy that has gained widespread attention for its role in improving the libidos of both males and females – this is thought to be due to the optimum levels of nutrients it supplies which are aptly utilized by the body’s endocrine system.
· L-Malic Acid – helps support energy production and carries out reactions in the body. It may also help to increase muscle performance and mental focus while also reducing fatigue.
· Organic Monk Fruit Extract – also known as Lo Han Guo. In the same family as cucumber, squash and melons. The extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar.
· Cordy-Gen®* Organic Cordyceps sinensis Mushroom - Made famous by Chinese runners and swimmers who smashed world records in the 1992 Olympics after using these totally legal and safe mushrooms during their fierce training. Cordyceps helped to give them the strength they needed while also supporting their immune system. Practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine have used cordyceps to help treat fatigue and other ailments for 1,500 years.
· Organic Panax Ginseng - one of the most unique, valuable and adaptogenic herbs on the entire planet. It is the gentlest and adaptogenic yet contains the wide variety of ginsenosides. And now more evidence has been published showing that many of the potential benefits that have been shared with people are now being validated and confirmed by scientific method.
· Organic Eleuthero Root - A relative of ginseng, this herb is also considered an “adaptogen” – meaning it adapts to help your body either relax or have energy, depending on what it needs. Eleuthero is also thought to help increase mental acuity and is considered a great source of stamina and endurance for athletes. May also support the liver in the cleansing of harmful toxins.
· Organic Yerba Mate Leaf – Energizing and may help increase mental function. Contains very small amounts of caffeine.
· Organic Rhodiola rosea Extract - Thought to be helpful for reducing stress, this herb has been used for centuries throughout Asia. May also help to support a healthy immune system and may also alleviate symptoms of depression.
· Organic Moringa Leaf – Improves oxygen to muscles. Taking it before a workout helps tune up the body with naturally occurring nutrients like B vitamins that make your energy last longer. May also support increased flexibility.
· Organic Guar Gum - Has been used to reduce diarrhea as it is a fiber that helps normalize the moisture content of stool. It may also help reduce the amount of cholesterol that stays in the blood. It may also help decrease appetite.
· Natural Flavors (Orange, Guava, Passion Fruit) – These natural flavors have been approved by organic agencies to be used in organic products which means it cannot be produced using synthetic solvents, carrier systems or any artificial preservative or sourced from anything containing GMOs or using ionizing radiation.
· Organic Coffeeberry®** Whole Coffee Fruit Extract - Coffee whole-fruit extract utilizing the non-roasted whole fruit of the coffee plant, not just the bean. Contains natural coffee caffeine. Full of antioxidants. Compounds found in coffee berry whole fruit extract include caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, organic acid, trigonelline and essential monosaccharides. It is an antioxidant that may blood sugar and immune system support and relief from inflammation. Polysaccharides, such as mannans and arabinogalactans, are present in the dry weight of the powder. Conventional roasting destroys these nutrients, so they’re not found in traditional brewed coffee.