40 Day Ultimate Nutrition -Ingredient list
40 Day Ultimate Nutrition
This is a metabolic reset program that alkalizes the body and mouth, can help reduce cravings, and since 21 days makes or breaks a habit the 40 day can help support a pattern of new healthy eating habits and a healthy lifestyle. This can program can be used for weightloss or can be customized for necessary weight gain. Either way we call this a Transformation!
There are 4 variations of the 40 day program which can be customized for Weightloss, Parasite cleansing, Athletic support and Daily nutrition.
3 Phases: Prep, Cleanse, Integration
PHASE 1 = Core 4 (use the products 1xday each plus healthy meals)
PHASE 2 = Core 4 + Super CleanseR Herbs (use the aminos & Shakes 3xday plus flex foods)
PHASE 3 = Core 4 (use the products 1xday plus healthy meals: 2xday for weightloss until reaching desired weight)
NOTE: PHASE 1 & PHASE 3 are the SAME
Prep for 5-10 days using these four Core products once per day and have clean and green organic meals:
VEGGIES: Select Super Meal Love shake OR Power Shake OR1 of Each
PROTEIN: Super Aminos 23
FRUIT: Apothecherry Juice
PROBIOTICS: Biome Medic
Integrate for 10-20 days AFTER THE CLEANSE using these same core 4. Use them as meal replacements 2xday for weightloss.
CORE 4 INDGREDIENTS LIST & BENEFITS
What it is:
Ingredients: PrebioSure™ Digestive Wheat Germ Extract, Chicory Root Fiber Extract, HumicSure™ Fulvic & Humic acid blend, Lactospore®
Other Ingredients: Cellulose capsule Lactospore® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp.
Suggested Use: For maintenance, take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening with water. Can be taken with or without food.
Benefits: Protect your gut from GMOs with this exclusive and proprietary formula of all-natural ingredients. This product can help flush harmful toxins, support “good” bacteria and repair your microbiome. Check out the video below for more!
Awarded Gold Seal by the Detox Project as a glyphosate detox solution
Double-blind trial showed decrease in glyphosate by 74%
Double-blind trial showed decrease in C-reactive protein by 75%
Super Aminos 23:
What it is: Super Amino 23 is pre-digested 100% vegetarian protein that has been featured in the Physician’s Desk Reference* and is comprised of non-soy legumes.
· Aids in normalizing protein synthesis
· Assists with the stabilization or recovery of muscle strength, endurance & volume
· Helps keep body tissues firm
· Helps minimize body fat
· May support a weight loss regimen
· Super Amino 23 is PREDIGESTED protein and it is 400% to 500% more nutritionally effective than isolates from whey casein and safer than soy. "Pre-digested" means Super Amino 23 does not enter the intestines and is absorbed into the lymph system; thus, Super Amino 23 produces no fecal residue. Because it is pre-digested, it is available to the body within 23 minutes of ingestion.
· Super Amino 23 has 99% NNU or Net Nitrogen Utilization, which is why there is no burden on your kidneys or liver like other proteins. This is because the liver and kidneys do not have to clear catabolic waste that comes with the digestion of common dietary protein.
· Super Amino 23 has over 30 clinical studies published on its uses and is listed in the Physician’s Desk Reference.
· Super Amino 23 is protected by 27 international patents and available in North America. (US Patent no. 5,132,113)
· There have been 8 years of field trials on the Super Amino 23
· 18 years clinical trials: Super Amino 23 was first used for patients with stomach removed because of cancer. Then, elderly patients were given it for nutrition and recovery of lean tissue. Now, the terminally ill are also given Super Amino 23 to improve their quality of life.
· Medical doctors use Super Amino 23 to maximize protein utilization and minimize the negative effects of protein diets.
· Olympic athletes and fitness buffs around the world use the Super Amino 23.
· Super Amino 23 is also used by the Vatican (through its Caritas foundation) to treat malnutrition & the effects of starvation in developing countries.
· Super Amino 23 is an all-natural way to build muscle mass, it also maximizes strength & endurance, minimizes body fat, and reduces recovery time.
· The Super Amino 23 formulation can be used for different purposes; as nutrition for people who need more and better protein, as part of a weight control program, for strength building, and as a muscle mass enhancement.
CHOOSE 2 shakes EITHER Power OR Supermeal Love (or one of each and mix or change for variety)
1. NEW! Gluten-Free POWER SHAKE
Power Shake is now Gluten-Free and Kosher! Consumers are concerned about the effects of gluten on their guts, brain and skin. Dave Sandoval and our R&D Team made these 3 important changes to the product to not only make it gluten-free, but to also make it better:
Increased the variety of phytonutrients
Made it easier to digest and less constipating
Improved the taste, smoothness, and mixability
What it is: Purium’s Power Shake was created so that you can easily consume several energizing, gluten-free super foods all at once, thus saving you time and money. The Power Shake is also the core nutrition shake for Daily Core3 Pack, the 10-Day Transformation and the 10-Day Athlete Plan. Power Shake comes in Original (unflavored) or Apple-Berry.
Rice Bran Solubles - vital for maintaining normal cholesterol levels and blood glucose control. They are also an all-natural source of vitamin E type tocopherols and tocotreinols and contain a variety of B vitamins, Q-10, gamma oryzanol, folic acid, and more. Rice Bran Solubles is the outer, soluble part of brown rice that normally gets cooked away. Soluble rice bran is the fuel of many Asian martial artists.
Organic oats – great source of fiber and manganese that may also help support healthy blood sugar levels and enhance immune system response.
Organic spirulina - nature’s most complete nutrient source, containing over 60% complete vegetarian protein, an abundance of chlorophyll and essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and nucleic acids, as well as nature’s highest source of a new class of immune enhancers, a photosynthetic pigment called phyco-can. An all-natural ‘multivitamin’ in and of itself. Used for centuries, Spirulina was the fuel of the Aztecs.
Organic carrot juice - Known as one of the most important parts of any juice fast or raw food regimen, their deep, rich, orange color comes from the abundance of beta-carotene, minerals, and other phyto-nutrients that are unique to the tuber family. It also has a naturally sweet taste that perfectly complements the other super foods
Organic wheatgrass - Clinics all over the world have been set up to administer the miraculous juices extracted from sprouted wheat plants. People report that the intensive cleaning the chlorophyll and enzymes provide is unsurpassed in its abilities to stimulate the immune system response and instigate healing.
Organic millet - rich in fiber and the B complex vitamins, also aids in digestive health.
Organic amaranth - great source of most of the B vitamins and vitamin A.
Organic buckwheat - Not technically a grain, it comes from a fruit seed in the rhubarb family, and is therefore gluten free. Buckwheat contains a rich supply of flavonoids, particularly rutin, and may help support healthy blood sugar levels. Very high in many vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin K, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, copper, and manganese.
Organic quinoa – this gluten-free grain has grown in popularity due to its nutrient density, it contains more calcium than milk and is also a great source of protein.
Organic chia – a staple in Mayan and Aztec diets for centuries, chia is a rich source of fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants.
Organic alfalfa leaf juice - The father of all foods, alfalfa has roots that reach up to 60 ft. into the soil to absorb trace minerals. Its lightweight proteins stimulate the rebuilding of tissues and strengthen the hair, skin, and nails.
Organic oat grass juice - One of the little known superstars among cereal grasses. Recent and ongoing studies indicate that unique proteins, lipids and other factors in oat greens may possibly help revive reproductive function.
For APPLE-BERRY POWER SHAKE ONLY: Organic raspberry flavor and Organic apple flavor were added to give the Power Shake a sweeter taste without adding anything harmful, unnatural or sugar based.
Lo han berry - contains a natural sweetening agent called Mogroside that is ten times sweeter than fructose, so a small amount means less calories.
Either the Power Shake or the LOV Supermeal can be used for Core 4
2. L.O.V Supermeal Shake:
What it is: A one of a kind live, organic, vegan, nutrient dense meal that is made from 36+ superfoods that include green foods, veggies, mushrooms, sprouts and more.
Purium’s Super Meal is gluten-free, soy-free and caffeine-free. Super Meal - L.O.V. comes in two flavors, Vanilla Chai and Original.
Purium’s Super Meal is also considered a:
Super Antioxidant Supplement + Essential Fatty Acid Supplement + Immune Support Supplement + Weight Loss Formula + Sports Performance Product + Energy Drink.
· Supports healthy immune function
· Supports healthy digestive function
· Great source of protein, essential fatty acids & other important nutrients
· May be used as a snack or meal replacement
· Organic Fermented Rice Protein - More protein than hemp, low-fat, great source of energy, great supplement for athletes, also provides essential amino acids, vitamins B and E, fiber and good complex carbohydrates. Rice protein is also hypoallergenic - meaning it is easier to digest than most sources of protein.
· Organic Flax Powder - Provides the body with valuable omega 3 fatty acids (alpha linolenic acid), beneficial lignan-rich fiber, and magnesium among other nutrients. May help support normal cholesterol and blood pressure levels and aid in restoring the natural hormonal balance of the body. Some studies show it may also assist in the reduction of the risk for breast and colon cancer.
· Organic Dark Buckwheat - Not technically a grain, it comes from a fruit seed in the rhubarb family, and is therefore gluten free. Buckwheat contains a rich supply of flavonoids, particularly rutin, and may help regulate blood sugar and lower one’s risk of diabetes. Dark buckwheat is made from unhulled seeds and has more fiber than its lighter counterpart. Very high in many vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin K, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, copper, and manganese.
· Organic Maca - Used by the Andean people for two thousand years, Maca is often cited as the food Inca imperial warriors ate before battle. Maca is an amazing source of energy that has gained widespread attention for its role in improving the libidos of both males and females - this is thought to be due to the optimum levels of nutrients it supplies which are aptly utilized by the body’s endocrine system.
· Organic Apple - an apple a day keeps the doctor away! They also help keep bowel distress away due to high water binding ability and may support the body’s natural defenses against breast cancer.
· Organic Rhodiola - thought to be helpful for reducing stress, this herb has been used for centuries throughout Asia. May also help to support a healthy immune system and may also alleviate symptoms of depression.
· Organic Eleuthero - A relative of ginseng, this herb is also considered an "adaptogen" - meaning it adapts to help your body either relax or have energy, depending on what it needs. Eleuthero is also thought to help increase mental acuity and is considered a great source of stamina and endurance for athletes. May also support the liver in the detoxification of harmful toxins.
· Organic Pumpkin - Used by many cultures as a good source of iron, fiber, and other minerals.
· Organic Quinoa - More calcium than milk and a great source of protein, this grain is gluten-free.
· Organic Red Clover Sprout - This herb is rich in isoflavones and has been used historically by Asians and Europeans as a general immune enhancer, muscle relaxant, and an expectorant. Contains vitamins A, B, C, E, and K and the minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and zinc and trace minerals carotene, chlorophyll and amino acids. They are 26% protein.
· Organic Sunflower sprouts are high in vitamins A and C.
· Amaranth sprouts are great sources of most of the B vitamins and vitamin A and are also considered anti-diarrheal and anti-hemorrhagic.
· Organic Flax Sprouts - Sprouting doubles the ORAC score of the flaxseed (measure of antioxidants).
· Organic Lentil Sprouts are a great source of protein (1 cup equals approx 45 g of protein), vitamins A, B, C and E, the minerals iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
· Organic Millet Sprout - rich in fiber and the B complex vitamins, also aids in detoxification and digestive health.
· Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout - rich in vitamins A, C, and E, the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, and amino acids - contains 20% protein.
· Organic Maitake Mushroom - The only fresh vegetable or fruit that is a significant source of vitamin D, Maitake is also a good source of B3, B9, and choline and contains a beneficial compound called Beta glucan. Maitake, is known for its anti-tumor and immune supporting functionality. Research suggests that Maitake may also help lower your risk for certain cancers.
· Organic Cordyceps Mushroom - Made famous by Chinese runners and swimmers who smashed world records in the 1992 Olympics after using these totally legal and safe mushrooms during their fierce training, these mushrooms helped to give them the strength they needed while also supporting their immune system. Practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine have used Cordyceps to treat fatigue and other ailments for 1,500 years.
· Organic Tremella Mushroom - a traditional Chinese food that was often used in sweet dishes, but is known for its anti-aging properties.
· Organic Shitake Mushroom - supports the immune system, is a rich source of iron, great source of vitamin B2, B5 and B6, and a good source of fiber, protein, vitamin D2 and magnesium. Studies show that Shitake also benefit one’s cardiovascular system and provide anti-carcinogenic support.
· Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom - Implicated in recent studies by NIH for their benefit in the fight against certain cancers, research shows that these mushrooms play an active role in stimulating and repairing the immune system. Turkey Tail mushrooms are one of the most researched and highly regarded medicinal mushrooms.
· Organic Alfalfa leaf - The father of all foods, alfalfa has roots that reach up to 60 ft into the soil to absorb trace minerals. Its lightweight proteins stimulate the rebuilding of tissues and strengthen the hair, skin, and nails.
· Organic Wheatgrass - Clinics all over the world have been set up to administer the miraculous juices extracted from sprouted wheat plants. People report that the intensive cleaning the chlorophyll and enzymes provide is unsurpassed in its abilities to stimulate the immune response and instigate healing.
· Organic Barley Grass - Over a dozen studies in several universities show the extract of young barley leaves to be a useful and therapeutic agent. Rich in SOD, calcium, iron and trace minerals, barley has been reported to relieve arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, chronic fatigue, constipation, poor circulation, psoriasis, acne and body order.
· Organic Oat Grass - One of the little known superstars among cereal grasses. Recent and ongoing studies indicate that unique proteins, lipids and other factors in oat greens may have tremendous usefulness as an antidote for male impotence and may possibly revive reproductive function.
· Organic Broccoli - a powerhouse of anti-cancer compounds and also rich in vitamin C and beta carotene.
· Organic Cabbage - great source of vitamin K "sinigrin" which has been touted within cancer research circles with respect to bladder, colon, and prostate cancers. Also great for digestion and cardiovascular support.
· Organic Parsley - An excellent deodorizer, antacid, and anti-ulcer remedy. Parsley contains two types of unusual components that provide unique health benefits; the first type is volatile oil components (including myristicin, limonene, eugenol, andalpha-thujene) and the second type is flavonoids (including apiin, apigenin, crisoeriol, and luteolin).
· Organic Kale - Rich in all trace minerals and recommended to prevent brittle bones. Also stands out as an anti-cancer food.
· Organic Spirulina - An amazing complete source of highly digestible vegetarian protein that is rich in B vitamins, particularly B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6, and more importantly, the richest source of B-12 in nature. Spirulina has also shown promise in the treatment of impaired immunity, protein deficiencies and eating disorders.
· Organic Chlorella - A natural source of HGH (human growth hormone), chlorella has been purported to contain valuable RNA and DNA protein and is also rich in minerals, chlorophyll, and antioxidant vitamins like beta carotene.
· Organic Sea Kelp - Known to contain over 96 different minerals and trace minerals. This food (and sea vegetables in general) is nature`s most potent mineral rich whole foods. The iodine in green kelp is helpful for people with thyroid problems. Sea vegetables offer the broadest range of minerals of any food, containing virtually all the minerals found in the ocean- the same minerals that are in human blood.
· Organic Dulse - The little known red kelp called dulse has been reported to restore kidney function. Sea vegetables are also very good sources of magnesium and the B-vitamin folate and a good source of iron, calcium, and the B vitamins riboflavin and pantothenic acid. In addition, seaweeds contain good amounts of lignans; plant compounds with cancer-protective properties.
· Organic Dandelion - one of the top 6 herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), dandelion gets far too little respect in North America due to its designation as a "weed." According to the USDA, dandelion is the best green food source of all for beta carotene and is the 3rd richest source of vitamin A of all foods. They are also a good source of protein and are rich in fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamin B2 and B15.
· Organic Broccoli Sprouts - There are major anti-carcinogenic phytochemicals in broccoli sprouts such as carotenoids, glutathione and indoles. Broccoli sprouts may also help improve your cholesterol.
· Organic Stevia extract - popular sweetener in the natural health world that does not have any calories, may help lower high blood pressure and will not spike blood sugar levels.
What it is: Purium’s Apothe-Cherry is a liquid extract that condenses the nutritional potency of 30 tart cherries into 1 oz.
· Contains melatonin, which may help balance circadian rhythms for proper sleep
· May support healthy joint function
· Promotes healthy uric acid metabolism
· Is a rich source of anti-oxidants
· Can help prevent or even reverse premature aging
· Researchers at the Human Aging Institute found that when 5,000 ORAC units a day are consumed through food, the risk of disease and premature aging are substantially reduced. We’ve captured the health-promoting benefits of tart cherries in the most nutritionally potent fruit juice available- each delicious serving contains over 7000 ORAC units.
· Tart cherries were once only used to make pies and, due to their tart taste, the bakers replaced some of the juice with sugar. Not until university empirical studies showing the benefits of consuming tart cherries began to surface did we realize that tart cherry eaters had far less gout and arthritis than those who didn`t eat any at all.
· Has more ellagic acid than pomegranates
· More anthocyanins than blueberries
· Higher ORAC rating than acai
· Better for gout than black cherry
· Far more scientific validation than goji, mangosteen, or noni
A word from Dave:
My grandmother always used black cherries to help control my grandfathers gout, I remember her counting out 100 cherries just as her grandmother had done for her father, today science shows us that sour / tart cherries contain 3 - 5 X more of the phytochemicals that grandma was seeking. Each ounce of our Apothe-Cherry is equal to the juice from 33 sour cherries and more than 100 black cherries; my grandma would be proud.
- Dave Sandoval
PHASE 2: 10 DAY CLEANSE
Use the Core 4 above plus the Super CleanseR herbs
SEE SCHEDULE: Every two hours eat protein (aminos) plus flex foods and nutrients (shakes). Aminos with flex food, 2hrs later a shake, 2 hrs later aminos etc. throughout the day. Biome medic in the morning. Super cleanser with the shakes. Apothecherry at night before bed.
FLEX foods include basic low glycemic fruits and veggies: Unlimited celery and cucumbers. Avocado, Apple, berries, watermelon, summer squash, zucchini, kale, broccoli, spinach, sauerkraut, kimchi, lemon
FLEX beverages can be used to make shake or drink separately: Nutmilks, kombucha, decaf herbal teas with raw organic honey
Seasonings Sea salt, cayenne, tropic oil (coconut oil)
The cleanse includes all of the above CORE 4 plus the super cleanser herbs. :
A Gentle, Deep, Effective CleansR
• Increases peristaltic action
• Reduces constipation
• Enhances deep cleansing
• Gentle yet effective parasite defense
What it is:
What’s in it?
*Black Walnut Hull 557 mg
*Marshmallow Root 250mg
*Clove 250 mg
*Cascara Sagrada Bark 88mg
*Senna Leaf 5mg
Super CleansR is a unique combo of herbs & superfoods that stimulates peristaltic action and elimination gently and effectively. It also contains ingredients that have been shown to help defend your body from some parasites.
Servings per container: 20
Instructions: Take 2 capsules twice daily for 10 days with green drinks or food (ideally as part of the 10-Day Transformation). Please note: it is not recommended to use Super CleansR for more than 10 days in a row.
SUPER LYTES (NOT PART OF CORE 4 but recommended and optional to add in for the 10 day cleanse):
What it is: An all-natural proprietary formula designed to provide a safe and effective way to hydrate your body and replenish with electrolytes. Unlike leading "hydrators" on the market, Super Lytes do not contain any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. An integral part of the 10-Day Transformation Cleanse.
· Rehydrates your body
· Replenishes body with electrolytes
· Supplies powerful antioxidants
· Himalayan Pink Salt comes from salt deposits from ancient seas (as opposed to most other sea salts which are created by evaporating ocean water)
· Himalayan Pink Salt is considered to have a higher mineral content than other salts
· Rooibos tea is also a great source of important minerals
· Rooibos tea naturally does not contain any caffeine and is very low in tannins
A word from Dave:
The evolution of the salt tablet...first there were sodium pills (good idea, but way too much sodium) then there were Sports Drinks (good idea, but way too many artificial ingredients). Now Purium presents Super Lytes, the ultimate rehydration and electrolyte supplement made from only the purest ingredients. This product was specially formulated for the 10-Day Transformation.
- Dave Sandoval